Associate College Admissions Consultant (ACAC)
Job Title: Associate College Admissions Consultant (ACAC)
Location: Burlingame, CA
Number of Positions: Multiple
Start Date: Variable
As a Cardinal Education College Admissions Associate, you will be joining an exceptionally dedicated team and a rewarding, intense environment as we strive to maximize the admissions decisions of our students through holistic and aggressive management of the college admissions process. As part of this rapidly growing division, you will have the opportunity to build valuable process development skills while cultivating relationships and making expert recommendations to families that will transform their future. Our blend of personalization, depth and persistence will allow you to become one of the best in this competitive and expanding field.
College Associate-level hires join the team with approximately 1-3 years of work experience since graduating from college with previous experience strongly preferred. We heavily invest in College Admissions Associates to develop professionals with exceptional skills – College Admissions Associates are expected to attend conferences and conduct research to become the best in the business. For CAA’s, we expect for members of the team to earn nationwide and international admissions consulting opportunities within 5-years as the company continues to scale.
To be a part of our exceptional team, email hiring@CardinalEducation.com with the Subject “College Admissions Associate,” your resume and your academic transcript. We do not accept inquiries by phone.
- Work directly with students in all facets of the application process from intensive essay editing and application submission to test score strategy and deferral letters
- Work closely with the CEO on individualized student action plans
- Possess exceptional one-to-one instructional ability. College Admissions Associates work with students as academic instruction and test prep coaches as well, cultivating of relationships with families to cultivate loyalty and generate life-changing impact by engendering student progress through instruction
- Engage in a wide array of stimulating projects from content development to process integration that strengthen services, pedagogy, and client management
- Manage, promote, and expand company initiatives, often in energetic and diverse team environments to grow project coordination experience
- Apply exceptional focus on delivering unrivaled support through every piece of the admissions process with incredible attention to detail
- Mentor students through the process through motivating, counseling, and inspiring students with a vision of their future.
- Apply relentless dedication to delivering results. This can include working evenings and weekends as necessary to meet objectives. This is not a 40-hour per week position. To take advantage of the opportunities in the company for incredible professional development and growth, being willing to push yourself is necessary
- Company needs are consistently evolving, and we prize individuals who do more than simply tolerate change. We are looking for those who thrive in it
- Leverage superior communication skills to foster deep relationships with students and families
- Ability to work independently yet collaboratively across multiple disciplines and functions
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top university
- Competitive starting salary with unrivaled opportunity for compensation growth. Successful College Admissions Associates are expected to earn 10% or more compensation increases by exceeding expectations
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Three weeks paid leave, including sick leave
- Daily lunch
- Performance bonuses
- Team-building events